Sunday, April 1, 2007

O'Cocos

Strangely enough, I saw an add for these in Weight Watchers Magazine this morning. Imagine my surprise when I found them in the cookie aisle at Henry’s this afternoon! (I believe it’s the equivalent of Wild Oats elsewhere) These are 90 calories, 2 grams of fat, 1 gram of fiber, and are basically cocoa-flavored crips sprinkled in sugar. Now, I would not suggest adding these to a regular regime, but these certainly take care of the chocolate cravings. I’ve been dying for the past few days and devouring as much chocolate as possible. The cocoa flavor is a nice mix between milk chocolate and dark chocolate, and it was very satisfying. Not to die for, but certainly good for dealing with cravings. I’d recommend them! The very best part about O’Coco’s is that they don’t have any sugar alcohols in them….good news for my poor intestinal track. (Still recovering from the Chewy Fiber One bar earlier in the week–so good, but soooo bad)

No comments: