Friday, April 13, 2007

Danger Zone

You know that time. Halfway through the day, when you’ve been insatiably hungry and you now find yourself on pace to bust through all your points before the day is done. Time to go home early and go straight to sleep, because there’s nothing left to do at that point.
Well, I’m there. I’ve eaten 8 points and haven’t even gotten to my lunch yet. And I’m ravenous, just ravenous. I’d like to say it’s because all my rockin’ leg muscles are needing more calories, but we know that probably isn’t the case. After all, the evil scale has placed me back at 152.5 despite my perfect behavior and obscene number of activity points for the week. What to do?? Well, I’m just going to read blogs at work all afternoon. To pass the day, keep my munchy fingers occupied, and to remind me why finding more food to eat isn’t going to make me feel better in the long run.

No comments: