Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wordpress Failure

Yes, that would be me. Just wanted to clear the air a little. In the past hour, I’ve read tutorials and support forums to no avail….I cannot get my blogroll to show up, and I cannot get my poor little blog to register on the most active list. Now, I don’t want it to show up for vanity reasons, although I did love all the comments I used to get. No, I’m just lazy. It’s so much easier to just click on the sidebar than it is to go search for myself or log in! At any rate, this poor little blog will continue to be plain and boring. (Shoot, my Myspace is ALL pimped out— I am so ashamed of myself here)
Today was okay. We ended up going to lunch and I ordered a pulled pork barbecue sandwich with steamed veggies on the side. I only ate the bottom half of my bun, so for the whole lunch I’m estimating about 6 points. Rather than slather it in BBQ sauce, I accidentally reached for the hot sauce and doused my poor pile of meat. Let’s just say I was just a bit lit up by the end of lunchtime.
Am also sad because my favorite spin instructor is moving to Wednesday morning classes. She was absolutely fantastic– 5 minutes of stretching before and after, 45 minutes of heart pumping cardio, and then 5 minutes of abs after we cool down. Probably one of the better all-around workouts I’ve gotten. Too bad I have a job or else I’d be following her to Wednesday and the new time slot. Here’s to hoping her replacement is as fabulous as she is!
Here’s the damage for the day:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 2
TJ’s instant blueberry oatmeal 3
Carrots 0
TJ’s light string cheese 1
TJ’s Fiberful bar 1
Barbecue pulled pork sandwich, 1/2 bun with steamed veggies 6
Lean burger, Wonder Lite bread, Jalsberg Lite, lettuce and banana peppers 5
Sugar free hot cocoa 1
Thomas’ Lite English Muffin with 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter 3


Totals 22
Flex points: 30 remaining
Activity points: 4 earned/not touching them

No comments: