Friday, April 6, 2007

Cheater, Cheater, Easter Candy Eater

Of course I would never buy Easter candy and consume it all on my own. But I didn’t plan on my mother shipping me a box of peanut butter eggs in the mail today. Seriously, the woman knows I have weight issues. Why?! And when did this start up? I’ve been grown up and moved out for years now. I’m 27. I can’t handle chocolate bunnies and Nestle eggs!
So I’m so embarassed I can’t even tell you….how I feel, how much I ate, what my brain is thinking. So I’m not going to. I’m going to consider all of my flex points gone for the week, though, as punishment for my mini binge. I’ve handed the box over to my husband. And now I’m going for a haircut. Maybe after that, I’ll hit the gym and then go to sleep so I don’t eat any more tonight!!!
Insanity, I tell you. Why can’t it ever be easy?

No comments: