Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well I'll Be....

After all this scale frustration, I decided to take my measurements and compare them to the ones I took on Sparkpeople back in January when I tried out their program. I’ll compare them to my original weight and measurements from my wedding dress fitting in September of 2006. Here you go, in inches:

Date Weight Hips Waist Chest
Sept. 2006 178.5 40.5 31.5 42.5
January, 2007 147 38 30 40
April 14, 2007 152.5 36.75 27.25 39

So, I may have gained 5.5 lbs in the past few months, but I’m smaller. Ack!!! I guess that explains why most of my clothes still fit. I just really wish the scale would go down a little, too. It’s all boobs, really. If they’d just shrink a tiny little bit I could get back into my H&M large shirts again. (They really need to learn about women with breasts– it’s impossible to get a good fit there on the top…but check them out for pants. They do great with hips and butt)
Anyway, thought it was interesting. If some of you have gained but feel like you are working hard, take your measurements. I certainly feel like this is enough to keep me motivated for a while longer! (I was pretty down this morning)

No comments: