Sunday, April 15, 2007

Response from the Chief Seafood Officer

15 04 2007
You may remember my lunch from yesterday at King’s Fish House and my subsequent e-mail to their website asking for nutritional information. While I’m a bit disappointed that they didn’t give me any numbers, I’m pretty impressed with my late night response. Clearly, these guys value their customers, and trust me….I’ll be a repeat in the future.
Hi Mtngirlincali,

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately we have just begun to work on creating a system for offering this nutritional info. We are still months away. However, this I can tell you…my recommendation is that you do what my wife, who also uses Weight Watchers does and orders her sauce on the side and her veggies without butter because this is where sso many of the calories can come from. The Seafood and fresh vegetables we use are so naturally healthful and nutritious and even without the added fats are extremely flavorful.

I hope that helps and I look forward to being able to offer more complete info in the future.

Thanks!

Matt

No comments: