Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Uninspired

The creative juices aren’t flowing tonight, so apologies in advance for my lack of inspiration.
Today was a day. Nothing spectacular. No weird eating urges. No binging. I went to spinning tonight and probably lost 10 lbs in sweat. Seriously gross, but it makes me feel like I worked hard. Had a huge salad for dinner with my lemon pepper tuna, slivered almonds, a slice of Jalsberg light cheese, and my sinful Trader Ming’s Sesame Ginger dressing. There’s really nothing like a good salad.
So, here’s the damage for the day:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 2
TJ’s Light String Cheese 1
TJ’s Fiberful Bar 1
Grilled chicken breast with sauteed veggies 4
Hostess 100 calorie pack (chocolate ones– YES!!!) 2
1 Klondike Slim a Bear fudgesicle 1
1 small green apple 1
1 packet of SF hot cocoa 1
2 Wasa crisps with 1 wedge laughing cow light 2
My huge tuna salad 5

Totals 20
Activity points earned: 5 (spinning rocks my world!)
Flex points: 25 remaining

No comments: