Sunday, April 1, 2007

Checkin' In...again

Not much commentary to add to my daily menu, except I probably had too many simple carbs in there than is acceptable. I ended week one with 15 flex points remaining, so we’ll see based on my weigh-in tomorrow morning whether I can continue to eat them or if I have to control myself some more. 25 points a day is really what satiates me, and I have trouble getting down below 22. We shall see….
So, here is today. I could probably claim 2 activity points, as we did a one-hour hike before dinner, but I feel guilty taking points when I don’t gasp for breath or sweat away a few pints of water! So, they get added to the activity points for the week:
Food Points
1 Tbsp sugar and some skim milk for my coffee 1
1.5 cups Honey Bunches of Oats 4
1 banana (small) 1
1/2 of 100 calorie dark chocolate bar 1
Turkey burger with light bread and 2% Kraft single 5
Coco’s 90-calorie pack 2
1 small apple 1
Trader Joe’s shrimp stir fry w/ 1 cup veggie fried rice 5
Fiber One Bar (I know! So bad) 3
1 tbsp reduced fat Skippy Peanut Butter 2
Totals 25

No comments: