Monday, April 16, 2007

Nauseous, yet I continue to eat

Today’s VA Tech shooting just took the wind right out of me today. My cousin and her husband are alumni, and I’m about 5 years out of school myself….and I cannot fathom showing up to lecture hall and being shot for no reason. I’ve just been stunned and nauseous all day long. It sort of puts my eating into perspective, but in the spirit of accountability, here’s my menu for the day:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 2
TJ’s Light String Cheese 1
Dannon Lite n’ Fit Yogurt 1
Chipotle chicken salad w/ black beans, lettuce, and Tabasco (talk about not filling) 8
Hostess 100 calorie pack (chocolate ones– YES!!!) 2
100 calorie granola bar 2
2 cups of mixed veggies– broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers 0
1 packet of SF hot cocoa 1
2 Wasa crisps with 1 wedge laughing cow light 2
1 cup butter lettuce with 1 tbsp fat free feta and 1 tbsp Trader Ming’s Sesame dressing 1
1.5 cups Fiber One Flakes with Almond clusters and 1/2 cup Almond Breeze 4
Totals 24
Activity points earned: 30 minutes on Elliptical, interval…..3 pts (320 calories)
Flex Points Used: I ate 10 last night. Please don’t ask. I’m ovulating. (That’s what I tell my dear husband when he questions my binges….he doesn’t like anything having to do with girly business and just leaves me alone) Suffice it to say I binged on lots of fiberous cereals, strawberries, and jello, so it wasn’t all THAT bad. Anyway, 25 left for the week. This is day 2. (oops)

No comments: