Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday: Not a Walk in the Park, but I didn't Kill Anyone

So, today had a number of challenges, but I think I’m still doing okay. We went to the movies, and as expected, my husband got one of those “refill a gazillion times” popcorn buckets. I basically took roughly 3 cups of the non-buttered stuff and put it in the cardboard cup holder thing and told him to NOT give me more when I asked. This worked out well– I didn’t deny myself, but I did watch my portions. Then for dinner, he stopped at “The Hat,” a 1950’s ish kind of diner with supposedly the world’s “best pastrami sandwich.” Yeah, not so good. Anyway, I decided not to order anything and to just mooch off of him. So I had 3 bites of his sandwich (less than 1/6th of it) and was slightly bad and had about 10 of his chili fries, without the cheese. I’m going to call it 6 points, because it has got to be horrible for you, regardless of what I ate.
Anyway, I’m home. I’m going to attempt to be done eating for the night. Here is where it all shook out:
Food Points
1 Tbsp sugar and some skim milk for my coffee 1
1 La Tortilla Factory Tortilla and 1/4 cup egg white 1
1 slice of 2% cheddar cheese 1
Grapes 1
Movie theatre popcorn 4
TJ’s oatmeal cookie 100 calorie pack 2
Trail Mix Bar (forget brand) 3
The Hat pastrami/french fry debacle 6
1 cup Trader Jo O’s with 1/2 cup Fat Free Almond Breeze 3
Totals 22
Am aiming for some spinning and yoga tomorrow morning, but we’ll see how that goes. I’m not so good at waking up on my weekends. Why can’t classes be in the evenings??!

No comments: