Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Survived Disney

Boy am I proud.
I shall be brief. Yesterday, I ate nearly 2/3 of my points by noon. I was ravenous! But somehow I managed to reel myself in and only went 5 points over 22 yesterday. So, on day 5, I’ve managed to eat 15 flex points. Could be worse….. Anyway, my secret to Disneyland was packing 2 pb&j sandwiches. Light bread, light jelly, of course…. Every time my husband would stand in line for a churro, I’d break away half of my sandwich and just stuff my face. Same thing with the pizza. The hot dog. The 2nd churro. Thank goodness I packed 2 sandwiches, or else I surely would have felt compelled to partake.
To Disney’s credit, I did spot 2 stands in both parks that had fruit and vegetables for sale. They even have strawberries with a little chocolate dip for sale. If I do get stuck next time I’m there, the fruit stand will be the first place I turn to.
I’ve started today off well, and will more than likely blog about it tonight. We are heading to the movies, so I’m crossing my fingers that I can control myself . Wish me luck.

No comments: