Friday, June 29, 2007

A Reprimand

Well, my cramping leg antics yesterday earned me a stern reprimand from Coach Martha. She doesn't suspect hydration or electrolytes to be the problem--- she said that knowing me, I've pushed my body too far too fast. What a wake up call! I'm not one for patience or baby steps, so I guess it helps to get knocked around every once and a while. I'm meeting with a sports nutritionist on Sunday before our lecture and swim.....Coach wants to make sure I have it right combining WW with the exercise we will be doing. (I swear I'm fine-- I just want to know why I end up gaining weight on what equates to 1500 calories a day and lots of exercise!!!)

Anyway, today I didn't count points, mainly because I went out to eat for both lunch and dinner and heck if I know where I ended up. Had a turkey burger at this "top of the world" type restaurant.....didn't eat the ciabatta bun and had no sides except lettuce with a little bit of balsamic vinaigrette on my fork. Dinner was Chili's...I ordered a mango margarita and took all the batter off 2 chicken tenders. Then ate 2 bites of the molten lava chocolate cake. I know! The horror!! It was such a bad night. (I did have a 4-point granola bar in the afternoon and a Fiberful bar, so trust me, it was plenty o' food) But I'm not going to feel guilty about it, because I'm just not going to.

Will play with the table thing tomorrow. Thanks for all the tips--- we will prevail!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck on your meeting with the nutritionist. I am curious as to what he/she will say about how much you are exercising and eating. You shouldn't be gaining, that is for sure. :) Sounds like you had a good day and my hat off to you for picking the batter off 2 chicken tenders. That's huge!!! Have a great weekend!!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Hey mtngirl,

Sunburn is better, now just peeling and still itchy. I pulled up the link for your table and still can't figure out how you got yours to work...can you walk me through it...denali1322@msn.com if you have time.

lilcatmama said...

Siunds like you have been putting a lot of hard work into your weightloss, and I hope you see a loss soon!!!

Sarah in AZ said...

I have to think you are gaining muscle! You are working so hard.