Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Made the switch

So, I'm officially back over on Wordpress now and back to the world of the Weightwatchen blogs. I have to say, all the new blogs are a little much to handle right now. It was pretty convenient that all my favorite blogs found eachother over here on Blogspot (well, Jynell was linked in as well!), and I'm definitely going to miss it. I think I'll still continue to post over here and maintain my archive here. If there's anything too non-weight loss that I feel the need to write about, I won't feel guilty about writing here on Blogspot. (On Weightwatchen, I feel obligated to keep it to food)

Anyway, will stick around, but just wanted to give the heads up that my daily menus are back over on wordpress....still Taking the Reins, just not all the way up on the "Most Active" list. :)

1 comment:

WeightBGone said...

I am going to stay here but also try and touch base with weight watchen. I really like the support here on blogger and the closeness of the community but both sites are important.