Friday, July 13, 2007

I Ate SO MUCH TODAY

I'm going to yack, right now.

Ugh.

Why?? Why do I do this? My day went downhill at 1pm when I was feverishly working on a project for corporate and only had an hour for my deadline....I was multitasking and dealing with other issues at the same time, and had a meeting at 2pm to get ready for. So when asked to go to lunch, I declined. And got hungrier, and hungrier, and hungrier, until I hit the break room and devoured not one, but two whole bagels!!! To top it all off, I decided to screw it tonight and had mexican for dinner. Chicken taco salad. I knew it had cheese and chips in it, yet I didn't realize it'd be swimming in them. Instead of not eating it, I ate every last bite. EVERY last bite. I feel HORRIBLE!!!

Anyway, am fessing up here, but not on Weightwatchen. Everyone seemed to have such fabulous days over there, so I'll just rain on the Blogspot parade. :)

Tomorrow morning I'm swimming. A long time, for endurance. It won't burn off everything I ate tonight, but what can you do?

So, good night! Don't feel bad for me. I deserve my fat tummy. I'm an idiot. And I can admit that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww you dont deserve your fat tummy! haha not feeling bad, just sorta in the middle of agreeing b/c I'm thinking of my own pathetic self last night and laughing at you saying you deserved your tummy! I did the same thing yesterday--ate all my points and THEN went to chipotle to eat their 22 point burrito bols...oh well, i enjoyed it and i'm gonna get over it! Off to workout we go!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

I did the exact same thing....fed my face til I was ready to explode. I can't seem to get "IT" together this weekend.