Thursday, July 26, 2007

High School reunion....closing in

And I am in desperate need for a dress. It should have a v-neck. I'd prefer to avoid the empire waists with the fabric that hangs off you like a triangle and makes you look like a block of cheese. Anyone seen anything lately? Is this little thing too conservative? Just something else to worry about.

Everything else in life is okay. Am resting from the triathlon stuff for today. My knee is feeling weird (as in, "new" pain, this time to the inside of the joint) and my legs are tired, like I worked out really hard even though I didn't. I almost went home sick today because I was so exhausted, but I got my second wind at lunchtime when our development partner on a deal I'm working with started getting all squirrely with me. (I love a good challenge) So, that's about it. I think I'm finally getting caught up on everyones' blogs. Wish I knew how to update my weightwatchen "last updated" list in my sidebar!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that dress! Not too conserative to me. I think it's cute and would look great on you!

Amanda said...

Oh and have fun at your reunion! Mine was fun, but small, so enjoy it!! :) You will knock their socks off!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the knee...they are fickle! The things you think will hurt it don't and then whammo out of nowhere it hurts!! GO figure!!

I didn't get to go to my reunion..I was kinda bummed. But we were in Michigan and has just done a trip to cali so it wasn't going to happen.

Have a great time! Knock their socks off!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! Not too conservative in my opinion at all!
-Chris

dizzydazey said...

I love the dress, too! I think you'll look smokin in it.

I hope your knee gets to feeling better & enjoy your reunion!!

Courtney said...

I love that dress! I would LOVE to be able to wear that dress! You'll look beautiful!
Courtney (formeforlife)