Thursday, July 19, 2007

He got the job!!!!

All that worrying, and DH went in there and did his thing....walked out with a stack full of training manuals and a big grin on his face. Guess who's married to an airline pilot?! (Daughter of one, sister of one....you'd think I'd want to run away kicking and screaming)

So, that's my big news. Back from my trip. I am absolutely exhausted-- we were go-go-go the entire time, even scheduling meetings at 6:15am. I am not a morning person, so this didn't work out so well with me. Ate at some horrible restaurants (don't you hate it when they don't listen to you when you ask for dressing on the side, or when you order an egg whites and they come slathered in cheese?!), some good restaurants (but horrible in the calorie department), and walked so much that my feet are in a world of hurt right about now. My swim practice tonight was just perfect, as we hit the lake and went for a nice, long, relaxing swim. It was peaceful and calm and solitary....just perfect. Want to exercise tomorrow, but have an early start (and refuse to get up early-- too sleepy!) and then have a charity event to attend at 6pm. Talk about a pain in the rear. Oh well! Will just have to do more over the weekend and in to next week.

Sorry for the run-on, but I had a lot on my mind! Will catch up and read everyones' entries over the weekend. For now, I'm going to go love up on my kitty and then go to sleep. Starts all over again tomorrow....

7 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!! I was wondering about him and how it went. That is great for you and him!!!

Sorry you didn't have the best trip eating wise, but you are home and you hit the ground running. Sounds like your training is going great!! Sooo excited for you!

Colette said...

Woohooo!! Colette does the *happy Dance for your hubby!! I am SO glad he got the job!!
I too had wondered how he faired! Tell him now he is going to have a great job and a hot wife...LOL

dizzydazey said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for your hub! (and for you, too! Now you can stop stressing!!)

Jynell said...

AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!! I'm so happy for you & your DH!!! Alright... gotta go finish reading the rest of your post now... didn't get past the first two sentences! LOL :D

Unknown said...

WOW girl that is so awesome!! That has to be a huge weight off of your shoulders! Hope you have a great weekend!

WeightBGone said...

Congrats to you and the hubby thats such exciting news.

Sounds like you are right on track with your training so you have a lot to be proud of.

Have a great weekend!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Your news is awesome....he must have WOOOed the socks off of 'em!!!Congrats!!!