Monday, August 20, 2007

Can I Get Some Time?

I am having one of those panicky weeks where I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day. I never thought my workaholic self would say this, but between PT, work, and training, WORK is getting in my way!!! Today, I had to come home and pack for PT/play with kitty, then had PT at 5, and then visited my friend's puppy at 7. I have a huge page of workouts that need to get done this week, but I decided to be a good friend and see the little Cavalier pup before she gets too big. :)

Tomorrow, I need to find myself a women's specific bike saddle. My saddle doesn't hurt- it just puts so much pressure on my female unmentionables that I cannot feel a thing! Not even the horrible blisters that formed. UGH! I'm a mutant. I have lots of bike workouts to do this week, but they can't happen without a new saddle on there.....I don't think the girl parts can handle another second.

Sorry, but that was on my mind. Had to get it out there.

Hubby is kvetching away about training. Is it horrid of me that I don't feel bad for him? Oh, and a load of 50 flight attendants arrived this morning for training. GREAT! They all eat together in the cafeteria. Thank God he's chosen the married ones with zillions of kids to become friends with. At least they are safe. :)

I suppose that's it. Now that I've vented, I can rest.

Bitch Barbie, over and out.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, look at it this way...at least you don't have any kids to worry about between all of this! With all you are doing, I can imagine you are feeling swamped. Hang in there, you will get through it.

And I have been wondering how in the heck you are riding all these miles on a bike and not having any "issues". Guess you are. :) My BFF has what she calls a "big butt seat" and she says it's the best thing b/c she can ride for hours and still feel um, things, when she's done. So definitely look for a bigger seat. I hope it will make all the difference in the world to you!!

Unknown said...

Good luck finding a new seat. I'm with Amanda wondering how you've been doing it. I did one spin class a while back and was hurting.

I promise things will get better...I'm sure you are anxious too about your weekend. But take some deep breaths you can get through it!!

dizzydazey said...

Hang in there, girl. Life gets crazy sometimes but it'll calm down - eventually.

Good Luck finding a new seat! I'm uber impressed that you've kept at it even though it's caused some discomfort. That would have been my excuse to stop from the beginning!