Thursday, May 10, 2007

Take That! You Naughty Scale.....

152. Same as when I started here. Woohoo!! You guys were right. Just get on it and get over it.
I sit here out of points, full, but knowing that the worst of my munchies will happen shortly. Oh, the joy of knowing your body and what it wants before it really wants it. I had a game plan earlier– eat 2 flex points in the form of an egg white omlette loaded with veggies and tabasco sauce. I don’t feel like doing dishes, so hopefully it won’t come to that.
I tried a new Lean Cuisine today for lunch, something about ravioli with vegetables in a bowl. I have to say, it looked really nice. But the taste was only so-so. I’d say that Smart Ones definitely has Lean Cuisine beat in the ravioli category. Now I just need to drink some more to get it all out of my system!!
Can I just say that whoever posted about the Holey Donuts is TOAST!!! Yes, you know who you are. Now you’ve got me considering ordering a dozen donuts from who knows where for an ungodly $2 a piece, without shipping. I don’t even spend that much on Vitamuffins! Are they even any good? (Please say no. Talk me out of it. Somebody shake me)
This has been quite a week for me. Turns out on Monday, I’m getting a new boss. I can’t say that this was entirely unexpected, but it certainly went down pretty quickly. In my heart I know that it’s a good move, but the unknown regarding his replacement is enough to make me want to eat. (See journal below…..you’ll know what I’m talking about) For just once I’d love a little bit of stability. I love change, but it’s been a little extreme for the past year. I suppose that’s why I enjoy blogging every night– it’s one of my few chances to create a routine in my life.
So, with that lovely token of psychoanalysis, here’s the day:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 1
Fiber One Bar 2
Pria Bar 2
Lean Cuisine stuffed ravioli with veggies 5
Fiberful bar 1
Packet sugar free hot cocoa 1
100 calorie Chips Ahoy granola bar 2
Trader Jo Honey Nut O’s…..4 servings (3/4 cup each) 8



Totals 22
Next week I’m throwing out all of my cereal. Or I’m moving onto chain-eating Fiber One!

No comments: