Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Piggy, piggy, checking in

OK, exaggerating a bit here, but I am writing on a full stomach and I do feel like I ate quite a bit today. No further commentary needed, really. I’ll let you know how I really feel when I see how it all totals in the end:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 2
Apple cinnamon oatmeal 2
Light string cheese 1
2 servings of my surprisingly good quiche (made 6 servings) 6
1 small apple 1
Packet sugar free hot cocoa 1
1 small banana 1
1 barbecue pork sandwich with light bread 3
2 100 cal packs of cupcakes (4 hours of separation) 2
1 pack of Lorna Doone 100 calorie cookies 2
1 Fiberful bar 1
Totals 22
Ok, I don’t feel so bad now. I suppose my banana may have been big enough for 2 points, but I’m not going to get fat eating bananas so I’m going to let that one slide. No activity points for me today. I’ve been soooo sleepy and lazy lately. Hopefully I’ll hit the sack early tonight and catch up on some much needed Z’s.

No comments: