Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Preparing for Travel

Well, I just finished packing my travel bag for a quick day trip to San Fran tomorrow. Talk about spur of the moment! I know we’ll be eating at least two meals out, so I’ve got a few bars and some soy nuts in case I run out of gas in the meantime. The bonus of eating out while on business is that the brokers take us to very nice restaurants, and I’ve found that their chefs are much better about preparing you something that is low fat and good tasting. (Or they are just more willing to take orders!)
Today was nondescript. Admittedly, I have not been to the gym in a week and a half. I planned to go tonight, but with my impromptu trip I had to run a ton of errands and come home and iron/clean my suit of choice. I feel bad, but you know what?? 151.5. That, everyone, is goal. Why is it that I stop exercising, eat the same old stuff, and lose weight? (I say I haven’t been to the gym, but I have done a short upper body circuit in my condo’s gym every 3 days, so it’s not like I’ve been totally sedentary) My body is just weird.
So, I’ve eaten all my points today, but the night is young. I’m in trouble! But like I always say, le body loves 25 pts a day, and even if I have a day where I don’t officially “count,” I nearly always hit 25. Sort of my maintenance thing. So, if I overeat and then complain about not getting back to the 140’s, it’s my own darn fault this time:
Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 2
Special K 90 calorie bar 2
Fiberful bar 1
TJ’s light mozzarella string cheese 1
Lean Cuisine pizza 6
Packet sugar free hot cocoa 1
1 serving of rice crackers 2
Lo-cal pita with slice of 2% cheese and rotisserie chicken 7
1 cup of green beans with ICBINB spray 0
Chocolate Hostess 100 cal cupcakes 1

Totals 22

No comments: