Friday, May 11, 2007

Menu Update

Just wanted to be accountable for yesterday and add my points table for the day. I did really well until the very end of the night when I added 4 dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts to the mix. Oops. ;) I did, however, drink more water than should be allowed by a human being. Here’s to hoping it flushed SOMETHING out of my system!

Food Points
Coffeemate creamer with coffee 1
Fiber One Bar 2
Pria Bar 2
ZPizza salad with bleu cheese crumbles and walnuts, 1 tbsp dressing 5
TJ’s light mozzarella string cheese 1
Packet sugar free hot cocoa 1
100 calorie pack Grasshoppers 2
Trader Jo Honey Nut O’s…..1 serving 2
Small Ham & Cheese sandwich 3
Mini TJ’s pizza 3
4 dark chocolate macadamia nuts 2
Totals 24
Used 2 flex points. I’m going to pull the plug on them until Sunday, so we’ll see if I can stick to 22 for Saturday!

No comments: