Saturday, September 29, 2007

Photos for Fun

OK, I just had to post two of these because they make me smile.

The first has got to be the best Monday morning e-mail I've ever received:

And secondly, I'm feeling pretty tri happy today and I want to share. I just got back from our morning workout at the beach, where I swam my first ocean mile (seaweed was insanely gross and I looked like swamp thing in the end, but I did it!) and then did a leisurely 3 miles with my new running buddy. I'm still slow in the water compared to where I'd like to be, but it felt so easy that it gives me hope that next year, I'll be all over Oly distance....and then maybe I'll try to see if I can hack a Half IM.


So, to celebrate how good I feel, here's my glamour shot from the triathlon 2 weeks ago. Seriously, I was walking about 10 seconds before, but when I saw him, I slicked the frizz away, picked up the pace, and smirked like a coy Tridiva. Oh, yes, I love this picture.


1 comment:

IRONHORSE said...

That is awesome, nice work!