Sunday, June 22, 2008

Iron Sunday

All I can say this morning is, it's a glorious morning for triathlon!

And I am not racing.....

Today is Ironman Coeur d'Alene. A little race in Idaho that my Coach has spent the greater part of 2 years trying to get to, so she can put herself through a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run, all before the clock strikes midnight. (Technically the cutoff is 17 hours, so not sure what that really equates to) But because she is a MACHINE, I have so much confidence in her that by the end of tonight, I will be watching IM Live and crying like a baby when they say that she is an Ironman.

Anyway, thought I'd make an "Ode to the Crazy Coach" post. I know she's a tough cookie, and she will get there.....hopefully quickly. So that's my day today. Eating, and watching IM Live. It's a glorious day!

No comments: